To make it easier for you to manage your domains, we've launched a Domain Pointing Manager tool. In addition to consolidating several of our existing domain management tools, the new tool also provides increased functionality.
You can now manage the following tools from one central location, instead of having to access them separately:
- Add Registered Domain to Account
- Domain to Subdirectory Mapping
- Domain Redirects/Stealth Redirects
Plus, we've made it easier for you to point each of your domains hosted at PowWeb to one of four locations:
- Your home directory (the main directory of your hosting account)
- A subdirectory of your site (i.e., www.yourdomain.com/subdirectory)
- Another URL (different from your hosting account)
- "Domain parking" (resolve to a placeholder while you develop your site)
We've also added domain-pointing icons to DomainCentral, so you can see at a glance where each of your domains is pointing.
For more information about using the Domain Pointing Manager, visit the Knowledgebase >>